13th Annual Focus on Results Symposium
Corporate Partnership Options
February 1-3, 2019
Intercontinental Clement Hotel, Monterey, CA
- Focus Group – Participate in one, 90 minute focus group session with five CALSA Administrators of your choosing – Cost – $9,000; includes three registrations. (Limited to first 9 corporate partners – Start-up companies or non-profits are $4,500)
- Shark Tanks – Participate in a 3 minute pitch to 125 CALSA Administrators followed by two, 30 minute marketing sessions – Cost – $8,000; includes two registrations. (Start-up companies or non-profits are $4,000)
- Carousel Match Sessions – Dedicated time (two, 30 min sessions) with matched CALSA administrators to discuss your company’s programs and services – Cost – $5,000; includes two registrations. (Start-up companies or non-profits are $2,500)
- Reception, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Sponsorships with 3 min video – Cost – $3,000. Includes one registration.
- Student Scholarship Golf Tournament @ Poppy Hills – $250 per player or $900 per foursome, $1,200 Birdie Sponsor.
- Table Partner – Cost – $2,000 includes one registration to FOR Symposium; a hosted table at all meals to share collateral and to network; logo and company description in brochure.
- Observer – Cost – $1,500 – partner receives one registration and is allowed to attend all activities as an observer; logo and company description in brochure.
- Individual registration for any individuals or extra corporate partners already participating – Cost – $1,000
- Marketing Material placed in each attendees bag – Cost – $500.
All-In Package Special – One Focus Group, One Shark Tank & One Carousel Match Session – Cost $18,000. Includes three registrations & recognition at one of the meals.
For more information or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact Tom Davis, CALSA Business Development at email@example.com or 619-607-2876 (cell).