In our mission to double the number of highly qualified Latino leaders, including those who advocate for educational issues affecting Latino students, we are proud to offer a two year mentoring program for administrators at all district levels. This two year commitment centers on leadership development and advocacy for educational issues affecting Latino students with program sessions centered around various topics expressed through an equity lens. If you have any questions about the CALSA Mentoring Program please contact Dr. Juan Manuel Santos at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on requirements and submissions. Below is a timeline for the application process for our Cohort 16:
- Applications are now open for Cohort 16
- April 30th – Applications close
- May 11, 2019 – Interviews Take Place in Northern California (Location TBD)
- May 18, 2019 – Interviews Take Place in Southern California (Location TBD)
- Mentoring Program Orientation July 7, 2019 – Summer Institute 2019 – Westin Gaslamp, San Diego
Visit the Summer Institute website here.