As a CALSA member you are guaranteed membership in the largest and most influential Latina/Latino superintendent and administrator organization in California. CALSA has embarked on a proactive movement for advocacy, leadership, and mentoring directly benefiting California’s Latina/Latino students and the next generation of Latina/Latino school leaders. CALSA’s formal alliances with the Association of California School Administrators (ACSA) and the national Association of Latina/Latino Administrators and Superintendents (ALAS) ensure a stronger efficacy and leadership voice.
The Association’s membership is open to any Superintendent; Associate membership is inclusive of school administrators, aspiring administrator, retirees, and higher education educators.
To become a member of CALSA and be part of a strong, professional organization, be sure to send in your application early. The membership is annual from the day you start and automatic if a credit card is used.
- Superintendents: $300
- Deputy/Associate/Assistant Superintendent: $250
- Administrators: $200
- Aspiring Administrators: $100
- Retirees: $100
- Retiree Lifetime: $500
Number of District Administrators & Cost Per Administrator
- 3-5 members:
- Superintendents: $280
- Deputy/Associate/Assistant Superintendent: $230
- Administrators: $130
- Aspiring administrators: $70
- 6-20 members:
- Superintendents: $260
- Deputy/Associate/Assistant Superintendent: $210
- Administrators: $110
- Aspiring administrators: $65
- 21-50 members:
- Superintendents: $240
- Deputy/Associate/Assistant Superintendent: $190
- Administrators: $90
- Aspiring administrators: $60
- Superintendents: $220
- Deputy/Associate/Assistant Superintendent: $170
- Administrators: $70
- Aspiring administrators: $55
Life Time Benefits
- Free Summer Institute
- Serve on board study committees
- Receive Newsletter and E-mail blasts
- Eligible for yearly Educational Summit tours
- Mentor/Protégé opportunities
- Free attendance to Education Conclave
- Discounted Summer Institute
- Discounted Conclave
All dues must be payable on or before June 30th of each year.
Method of Payment
District Payment: Some districts are budgeted to pay all or part of an administrators dues. Check with your business department, and follow your district’s procedures. Send your application to your business office which must, in turn, send it to CALSA with your P.O. or payment.
Enclosed Payment: Pay in full by check and send it to the CALSA office.